“ONE STEP SOLUTION FOR ALL TYPES OF MINERAL DRESSING EQUIPMENT”
SKL Mineral Processing Equipment is a reputed Engineering Company (established in 1983) for the supply of Equipment for Mineral Beneficiation and Ore Up gradation.
Many of the Process Equipments are used in Chemical, Metallurgical, Mining, Paints, and Pigment Industries.
The company was established by Dr. T.B.ROY an eminent Chemical Engineer educated at IIT at Mumbai, one of the best Engineering Institution in the World. Dr. Roy has also got Teaching, R&D experience and has published many articles in Indian and International Journals.
The company was set up for Design, Fabrication and commission the equipment based on R&D work.
SKL Mineral understands the need of the client at all stages. We supply equipment and branded spare parts like Motor, Gearbox, Bearings, V belt, Pulley, Screen Clothes and other items procured from reputed sources at a reasonable rates and timely delivery. Utmost attention and care is taken in Packing and forwarding items to the Destination on Door Delivery basis.
We also undertake the Maintenance Contract for the equipment supplied by us.
“We have a mission of achieving the heights in this industry with a constant supply of high quality products. We strongly rely on our core competence and zest to achieve the impossible. Our organization is oriented towards unmatched performance and consistency in quality. We follow a streamlined business policy and work on increasing the outputs by leading margins. We aspire to reach to the each corner of the globe and become the first choice of our clients.”
We have a huge client base and our products are famous for quality
and durability. Our organisation caters to multiple groups of
clients that are spread across the country as well as the globe.
We ensure that our customers get the product of their choice at
affordable rates. We have successfully executed bulk as well as
small orders on time with 100 % satisfaction and perfection.
We invite trade quarries from interested buyers/ traders. If you
wish to place an order or avail more information regarding our
projects, services you may write to us and we will get back to
you as soon as possible.
Manned by a team of experienced and proficient personnel in every trade stage, we have been able to become a tough competitor for other enterprise of the market. The experts working with us utilize their in-depth knowledge and experience to develop all our machines, cementation tanks and agitators in a commendable way, reducing the overall production cost. Our production experts are completely updated with the operating knowledge of latest machines and equipment, which results in production of our offered gamut in a better speed. Further, we regularly arrange skill enhancement sessions and workshops to keep our workforce updated with advanced technologies and changing market dynamics.
Our team consists of the following members:
- Engineers & technicians - 9 Nos.
- Production experts - 5 nos.
- Quality controllers - 2 nos.
- Researchers and developers - 1 no.
- Warehousing experts - 2 nos.
- Skilled & semi-skilled laborer - 25 nos.
- Sales & marketing executives - 1 no.
VAT TIN NO. 27300057692 V w.e.f. 01.04.2006
CST TIN NO. 27300057692 C w.e.f. 01.04.2006
PAN No. : ADJPR4285Q
Name of the bank: Corporation Bank, Bhayander (E.)
Address: Jesal Park, Bhayandar (E.)
Our C/A no.: 045500201000201
Bank’s IFSC code: CORP 0000455
Our Import / Export Code Number. 0303028254
In order to have trouble-free production and post-production of offered machines, cementation tanks and agitators, we have constructed a modernized infrastructure facility. This facility is divided into different separate sections including manufacturing, quality inspecting, R&D and warehousing for having efficient working and on-time completion of tasks. All our products are developed with the use of following machines and tools at our manufacturing unit:
- Lathe machines
- Drilling machines
- Welding machines
- Hand drilling machines
- Milling machines
- Plate bending machines
- Special purpose machines
The company has three workshops,\
- Gala no. c/18, Bhayandar Udyog Nagar, Phatak Road, Bhayandar(E.), Thane – 401105.
- C/16, Jayshree Ind. Estate, Opp. Ekvira Godown, Phatak Road, Bhayander (E.),Thane – 401104.
- Hira Estate, Rai uttan Road, Shivneri Nagar, Bhayandar(W.), Thane.
Our Quality Assurance.
Since foundation, retaining outstanding quality in the offered product-line and policies has been of prime importance for our firm. Due to this reason, we manufacture all our machines, cementation tanks and agitators using quality assured M.S., S.S and other raw material that is sourced from the reliable vendors of the market. A team of diligent quality controllers itself keeps an eagle eye on stage of product development to eliminate the scope of occurring any type of flaws in the offered products. These experts also check all the developed products, before the final delivery to ensure their flawlessness. All our products are examined with the use of latest testing instruments at our sophisticated quality inspecting unit. The tanks and agitators of our firm are examined on the basis of their durability and construction. Apart from this, all our machines are scrutinized on the following grounds:
- Energy efficiency
In addition, we ensure that only those products are dispatched from our premises, which successfully passed composition of material, radiograph and die penetration tests that are conducted by government recognized laboratories.
1. Manufacture of plant Nutrient Zinc Sulphate for Shah Research Associates Mumbai in 1980.
2. Electrolytic Zinc for Alechem Metallurgy, Ankleswar in 1981.
3. Complete Wet Grinding Continuous Ball Mill (1200x1200 with 25 Hp) Feeder, Classifier for Ore Dressing Group, BARC, Hyderabad installed at the premises of Uranium Corporation of India, Jadugoda. The project includes Design, Fabrication, Transportation and Erection & Commission
4. Supplied Planetary Ball mill to Advance Fuel Fabrication Facilities, BARC, Tarapur, Department of Radio Metallurgy, BARC Anushakti Nagar, Mumbai, Atomic Fuel Division, Trombay, BARC. Further we had supplied High Vaccum (.1mm) set up for Plutonium in Radio Metallurgy Division, Trombay, BARC. We have conceived Design and supplied Surface polishing machine for pellets at Radio Metallurgy, Trombay, BARC.
5. Manufactured Battery Grade Litharge for Excel Industries Mumbai (2 nos. plant).
6. Refinining of used Engine oil for Refnol Refineries Pvt Ltd, Ahmedabad for Khatau Enterprises in 1982.
7. Beneficiation of Fluospar for Maharashtra Minerals Ltd, Bhopal in 1983.
8. Recovery of Brass and Copper from slags for Ruby Metals Products Pvt Ltd, Kalyan in 1983.
9. Recovery of Silver from slags for Modison Ltd, Nani Daman both in Dry and Wet route in 1984.
10. Silica Sand Washing Plant for Daylight Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
11. Complete Pollution Control plant for Copper melting Furnaces for Garg Industries Ltd, Daman in 1996.We have supplied the similar plant to Nico Industries Ltd , Bhillad in 1995